nadie levita

nadie levita

miércoles, octubre 19, 2005

 

Escena de Magnolia. Dedicada a los que me conocen.

Claudia regresa a la mesa por detrás de Jim Kurring. Lo besa en la mejilla y rápidamente se sienta frente a él.

CLAUDIA
I wanted to do that.

Jim Kurring smiles, shaken a bit.

JIM KURRING
Well.

CLAUDIA
That felt good to do...to do what
I wanted to do.

JIM KURRING
Yeah.

CLAUDIA
Can I tell you something?

JIM KURRING
Yeah, of course.

CLAUDIA
I'm really nervous that you're
gonna hate me soon. That you're
gonna find stuff out about me
and you're gonna hate me --

JIM KURRING
-- no, like what, what do you mean?

CLAUDIA
You're a police officer. You have
so much, so many good things and
you seem so together...so all straight
and put together without problems.

JIM KURRING
I lost my gun.

CLAUDIA
What?

JIM KURRING
I lost my gun after I left you today
and I'm the laughing stock of a lot
of people. I wanted to tell you that.
I wanted you to know...and it's on my mind
and it makes me look like a fool and
I feel like a fool and you asked that
we should say things, that we should
say what we're thinknig and not lie
about things and I'll tell you that, this:
that I lost my gun and I'm not a good
cop...and I'm looked down at...and I know
that....and I'm scared that once you
find that out you might not like me.

CLAUDIA
Oh my god, Jim. Jim, that was so --

JIM KURRING
I'm sorry --

CLAUDIA
That was so great what you just said.

JIM KURRING
I haven't been on a date since I
was married and that was three years
ago....and Claudia...whatever you
wanna tell me, whatever you think
might scare me, won't...and I will
listen...I will be a good listener
to you if that's what you want...and
you know, you know...I won't judge you....
I can do that sometimes, I know, but
I won't...I can...listen to you and you
shouldn't be scared of scaring me off
or anything that you might think I'll
think or on and on and just say it and
I'll listen to you....

CLAUDIA
You don't how fuckin' stupid I am.

JIM KURRING
It's ok.

CLAUDIA
You don't know how crazy I am.

JIM KURRING
It's ok.

CLAUDIA
I've got troubles.

JIM KURRING
I'll take everything at face value.
I'll be a good listener to you.

CLAUDIA
Ohhhh I started this, didn't I,
didn't I, didn't I, fuck.

JIM KURRING
Say what you want and you'll see --

CLAUDIA
Wanna kiss me, Jim?

JIM KURRING
Yes I do.


Se besan.
jim & claudia

Comments: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

Archives

octubre 2003   noviembre 2003   enero 2004   febrero 2004   marzo 2004   abril 2004   mayo 2004   junio 2004   julio 2004   agosto 2004   septiembre 2004   octubre 2004   noviembre 2004   diciembre 2004   enero 2005   febrero 2005   marzo 2005   abril 2005   mayo 2005   junio 2005   julio 2005   agosto 2005   septiembre 2005   octubre 2005   noviembre 2005   diciembre 2005   febrero 2006   marzo 2006   abril 2006   mayo 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?